Support and advice

Where can I find out about what to do next after I leave school/college?

Every school (and college) should have a Career's adviser who will be able to talk through your options. Alternatively, you can contact the Job Shop who can provide a wide range of support.

If you have an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP), this should be discussed at your Annual Review from as early as Year 9. An organisation called "Prospects" provides career's advice to all young people with an EHCP in Coventry. This normally happens in either Year 10 or 11, but you can always ask the school/college for their help. 

There should also be information available through Coventry's "SEND Local Offer" which has a whole section on 16-25.